Thursday, September 22, 2005

Feeling Much Better

I am feeling much better. Sleep is now possible - I can get about 6 hours of sleep at night. Finding the right position can be a hassle because I have a pain in my diaphragm area from all the coughing. Eventually, I find the sweet spot and fall asleep. A most wonderful feeling. Still have a nagging cough, though the amount of mucus is minimal compared to two weeks ago. According to a follow up x-ray, there is still some congestion in my right lung. Doctor said it could 2 or more weeks for this to clear up, but there is a possibility of some scaring (my coughs were deep and hard during the peak of this illness), so, he is booking a pulmonary function test and another x-ray in about 3 to 4 weeks.

1 comment:

Ed Bott said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!!