Thursday, May 25, 2006

In A Funk

Yes, it's been two weeks since I last posted, but it's been a crazy month. The month started off warm, turned in non-stop rain for over a week, then became cold and today we had hot and humid weather with a tornado watch. Between family events, shopping for the essentials, meetings, and so on, I did not have a lot of time to do things outside (let alone inside). I hope to get some gardening done this weekend - not sure which project I will select, but I need to get going and soon.

Work has been slow lately and that scares me. As much as I like the lighter workload, I like keeping busy - it makes the day go by faster. There are a ton of things I need to around the house - seems I'll be busy during my "vacation" in June. Oh well, the kids won't be around, so maybe, just maybe, I'll make a dent in my list of things to do.