Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's Been A While

Work is both slow and overwhelming at times. I just had a PAC meeting where I had three files - It's been a while since I had that many. I just got a new file - the first in two months. I'm working on finishing a report for a file that I have had for four years. I just want the thing over and done with.

Once that report is complete, I'm going to prepare a short letter to management about the need to change how we process applications, especially in light of recent changes to provincial legislation. It's something that has been simmering at the back of my head for many years, and it's time to let it free.

Not much happening around the house - the weather has been fairly dry and it's been a battle to keep the grass green and the garden growing. Some of the plants have taken a hit and I need to take better care of them.