Saturday, February 16, 2008

Over and Out with Blogshares

I've been playing Blogshares, a fantasy stock market game, for about two years. During that time, I have met a number of characters and made many online friends and a few enemies.

A special shout out to fellow Aliens members, especially Rene Franco.

A shout out to Eric Kwan, a player who complains about aggressive game play and then engages in aggressive play and who takes the game personally by holding a grudge for two years. Eric, I have two pieces of advice for you:
  1. If aggressive play is detrimental to the game then don't engage in it; and
  2. It's a game, move on.
To the asshats in B$ Bears, especially Sara Bear and Honey4evr, a big "Fuck You".

I've accomplished what I wanted to in the game, reaching as high as 55 or 56 in the overall composite ranking. The new shares math is a breath of fresh air.

I may return in the fall. I may not.